|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Usage/Application||Lifting & Maintenance of Railway Vehicle - loco coaches metro coaches|
|Size/Dimension||Standard and Customized|
|Brand||Marwaha / MAMCO|
|Jack Type||Screw Jack|
Used for Lifting Standard Passenger Coaches, AC Coaches, Metro Coaches, Wagons etc.
The other names of Electrically Synchronized Jack for Coaches
are Lifting Column, Electro Mechanical Jacks, Electric Jacks, Mobile Jacks, Portable Jacks, Loco Lifting Jacks, Coach Lifting Jacks etc.
Construction and Special Features:
- For Lifting Loco Motives, Coaches, Metro Coaches, Wagons and other rolling stocks.
- Ideally suitable for the Construction & Maintenance of above cited rolling stocks.
MAMCO Brand Electrically Operated Synchronized Screw Jacks would be robust, rigid and sturdy construction. It is designed to meet heavy-duty demands for Lifting and Lowering Loco, coaches, wagons etc
The Jacks are provided with 3 retractable steel wheels of adequate strength for easy Mobility. Lifting Eyes are also provided for Crane.
The frame is fabricated from high quality steel conforming to IS. It is suitably webbed & strengthened with stiffeners & securely welded to the heavy base.
- Lifting Claw and Carriages
The lifting claw carriage is of fabricated steel designed for lifting under the side of the vehicle & runs on the vertical carriage guides provided on frame. MAMCO Range Includes: (Capacities)
- Up to 15 Tonne Jacks for Lifting Trams, Coaches, Metro Coaches, Wagons & Underground trains.
- 16 and 25 Tonne Jacks for lifting Heavy Metro Coaches & Railway Coaches (AC, Pantry etc)
- 25 and 35 Tonne Jacks for lifting locomotives & Heavy wagons.
- 45 and 50 Tonne plus Jacks for lifting heavy Locomotives, Loaded Goods Wagon & Other applications