Coach lifting jack
Coach Lifting Jack - MAMCO
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 set|
|Usage/Application||Lifting & Maintenance of Railway Vehicle - loco coaches metro coaches|
|Size/Dimension||Standard and Customized|
|Brand||Marwaha / MAMCO|
|Jack Type||Screw Jack|
The other names of Electrically Synchronized Jack for Coaches are Lifting Column, Electro Mechanical Jacks, Electric Jacks, Mobile Jacks, Portable Jacks, Loco Lifting Jacks, Coach Lifting Jacks etc.
- For Lifting Loco Motives, Coaches, Metro Coaches, Wagons and other rolling stocks.
- Ideally suitable for the Construction & Maintenance of above cited rolling stocks.
Construction and Special Features:
- Rigidity & Stability
- Jack Frame
- Lifting Claw and Carriages
MAMCO Range Includes: (Capacities)
- Up to 15 Tonne Jacks for Lifting Trams, Coaches, Metro Coaches, Wagons & Underground trains.
- 16 and 25 Tonne Jacks for lifting Heavy Metro Coaches & Railway Coaches (AC, Pantry etc)
- 25 and 35 Tonne Jacks for lifting locomotives & Heavy wagons.
- 45 and 50 Tonne plus Jacks for lifting heavy Locomotives, Loaded Goods Wagon & Other applications