Locomotive lifting Jack
Diesel Locomotive Jack - MAMCO
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Color||Standard / Customized|
|Lift||Standard / Customized|
|Jack Type||Screw Jack Electro / Mechanical|
Used for Lifting Electric & Diesel Locomotives of all capacities.
The other names of Electrically Synchronized Jack for Loco are Lifting Column, Electro Mechanical Jacks, Electric Jacks, Mobile Jacks, Portable Jacks, Loco Lifting Jacks, Coach Lifting Jacks etc.
- For Lifting Loco Motives, Coaches, Metro Coaches, Wagons and other rolling stocks.
- Ideally suitable for the Construction & Maintenance of above cited rolling stocks.
Construction and Special Features:
- Rigidity & Stability
- Jack Frame
- Lifting Claw and Carriages
- Load Screw and Nut
- Drive Motor and Transmission
- Mobile control and Electrical System
Emergency push button stops are also provided on each jack as well as on control panel. The jacks will automatically go into locked position in case of power failure, failure of any component or faulty operation to ensure safety. Electrical limit switches are also provided on each jack at the extremities of the lifting claw travel.
MAMCO Range Includes: (Capacities)
- Up to 15 Tonne Jacks for Lifting Trams, Coaches, Metro Coaches, Wagons & Underground trains.
- 16 and 25 Tonne Jacks for lifting Heavy Metro Coaches & Railway Coaches (AC, Pantry etc)
- 25 and 35 Tonne Jacks for lifting locomotives & Heavy wagons.
- 45 and 50 Tonne plus Jacks for lifting heavy Locomotives, Loaded Goods Wagon & Other applications