|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Jack Type||Screw Jack|
Used for Lifting Electric & Diesel Locomotives of all capacities.
The other names of Electrically Synchronized Jack for Loco are Lifting Column, Electro Mechanical Jacks, Electric Jacks, Mobile Jacks, Portable Jacks, Loco Lifting Jacks, Coach Lifting Jacks etc.
Construction and Special Features:
- For Lifting Loco Motives, Coaches, Metro Coaches, Wagons and other rolling stocks.
- Ideally suitable for the Construction & Maintenance of above cited rolling stocks.
MAMCO Brand Electrically Operated Synchronized Screw Jacks would be robust, rigid and sturdy construction. It is designed to meet heavy-duty demands for Lifting and Lowering Loco, coaches, wagons etc
The Jacks are provided with 3 retractable steel wheels of adequate strength for easy Mobility. Lifting Eyes are also provided for Crane.
The frame is fabricated from high quality steel conforming to IS. It is suitably webbed & strengthened with stiffeners & securely welded to the heavy base.
- Lifting Claw and Carriages
The lifting claw carriage is of fabricated steel designed for lifting under the side of the vehicle & runs on the vertical carriage guides provided on frame. The lifting claw is also provided with a chequered plate
The load screw & the nut, used in jacks are generously proportioned to withstand regular lifting of heavy loads. The screw of high quality steel having single start buttress thread in accordance with IS. The Main Load Nut (bronze) is followed by a steel safety nut that will hold the load in the event of a bronze nut failure.
- Drive Motor and Transmission
The jacks are driven by squirred cage motors, totally enclosed fan cooled, foot mounted, operating on 415 volts+-10%, 3 phase, 50 cycle A.C. supply. The power from motors is transferred to a totally enclosed, oil-immersed reduction gear system.
- Mobile control and Electrical System
The control of the jacks is from master control panel. The jacks can be operated synchronously, either individually or in a group of four jacks. Suitable safety measures are provided for the synchronous operation of the jacks.
Emergency push button stops are also provided on each jack as well as on control panel. The jacks will automatically go into locked position in case of power failure, failure of any component or faulty operation to ensure safety. Electrical limit switches are also provided on each jack at the extremities of the lifting claw travel.
Various safety features are incorporated. MAMCO Range Includes: (Capacities)
- Up to 15 Tonne Jacks for Lifting Trams, Coaches, Metro Coaches, Wagons & Underground trains.
- 16 and 25 Tonne Jacks for lifting Heavy Metro Coaches & Railway Coaches (AC, Pantry etc)
- 25 and 35 Tonne Jacks for lifting locomotives & Heavy wagons.
- 45 and 50 Tonne plus Jacks for lifting heavy Locomotives, Loaded Goods Wagon & Other applications