Ball Bearing Journal Jack
Mechanical Ball Bearing Journal Jack
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Base Dia||125 mm|
|Closed Height||255 mm|
|Head Dia||70 mm|
- Body is made of steel casting.
- Base & Head Mild steel plate of ample thickness.
- The MAMCO BALL BEARING JOURNAL JACK are the most general purpose Jacks. Whenever the powerful lifting is required, this type of jacks should be used.
- MAMCO BALL BEARING JOURNAL JACK can be use in Oil Fields, Shipyard, Mining Operations, Construction, Heavy Duty Industrial Maintenance & Establishment.
- MAMCO Ball Bearing Journal Jacks holds the load indefinitely without creep down.
- MAMCO Ball Bearing Journal Jacks are made of rigid construction with simple, compact and durable design.
- MAMCO Ball Bearing Journal Jacks are light in weight, hence these are easy to carry and spot anywhere.
- MAMCO Ball Bearing Journal Jacks require lease manual efforts to lift the heavy loads, quickly and safely.
- MAMCO Ball Bearing Journal Jacks require least maintenance hence reduce the operating cost.
- MAMCO Ball Bearing Journal Jacks are fitted with safety stops for indication of maximum lift.
- Every stroke of lifting bar gives positive and safe rise of load.
- Every working component is totally enclosed to prevent from dust etc.
|Closed Height||255 mm||255 mm||305 mm|
|Lift||125 mm||120 mm||140 mm|
|Base Dia||135 mm||150 mm||215 mm|
|Head Dia||80 mm||95 mm||102 mm|