Track JackOur product range includes a wide range of track jack - mamco.
Approx. Price: Rs 9,200 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Vehicle Type||Railway Track|
|Body Material||Steel casting|
|Base and Head Material||Mild steel plate of ample thickness|
|Head Capacity||15 T|
|Foot Capacity||7.5 T|
|Closed Height||558 mm|
|Floor Lift Height||304 mm|
|Base Size||160 x 280 mm|
|Head Size||76 mm Sq|
- The MAMCO Track Jacks are the most general purpose Jacks. Rugged construction permits safe Lifting & Lowering of Railway Tracks for Leveling & Maintenance.
- MAMCO Jacks can be use in Oil Fields, Shipyard, Mining Operations, Construction, Heavy Duty Industrial Maintenance & Establishment.
- MAMCO Double acting trip & Ratchet Lowering Track Jacks can be raised on both up & down stroke of lever.
- MAMCO Track Jacks are Anti - Skid cap and toe support to lift full rated capacity.
- Close fulcrum and correct socket angle provide high mechanical efficiency.
- Heat-treated, forged components for extra strength and longer life
- Both pawls are spring loaded to assure engagement of teeth with rack.
- Every MAMCO Track Jack is guaranteed to full load capacity.
- Manufacturing Tolerance- + /- 5 mm